Our prices are quoted in Canadian dollars. A deposit of 25% of the trip fees is required to hold any position. The balance of your trip fee is due 60 days before departure. Cash, Visa, MC or cheques payable to Tikippugut Inc. should accompany your signed application form. Non-Canadian participants concerned about currency exchange rates will find credit card rates very fair and simple.
Trips are subject to the local taxes charged in the location of the trip.
Expeditions in a National Park with have an additional National Park Fee. Any taxes on park fees are included in the fee. Park fees are due with your final payment. Each trip information package has a section detailing what is and is not included in the trip fee.
If you register for a trip and subsequently cancel:
- There is a $100 administration charge applied to any cancellation.
- The balance of your payment (to date) will be refunded for any cancellation up to 61 days prior to departure.
- For notice given:
- “from 31 – 60 days” we retain 50% of the fee
- “from 15 – 30 days” we retain 75% of the fee
- “from 0 – 14 days” we retain 100% of the fee.
If we cancel a trip:
Should we have to cancel your application, a full refund will be made.
We reserve the right to cancel any trip with a few days notice, if registration is below 50% capacity. In such cases, we will attempt to accommodate you on another trip with similar dates and demands.
Download a copy of our Payment and Cancellation Policy: