Fish for large “monster” cod on Ogac Lake, a land-locked fiord on Baffin Island’s Frobisher Bay. Enjoy a scenic 4-hour boat ride as we travel to our favorite fishing spot that is teaming with fish. Spend the afternoon fishing and enjoying the beautiful scenery and enjoy a picnic lunch on the land. Following a day of exhilarating fishing, enjoy the boat ride back to Iqaluit, watching for wildlife along the way.
- Boat ride from Iqaluit to Ogac Lake
- Safety equipment (life jackets, etc.)
Does Not Include:
- Nunavut fishing license
- Fishing Equipment (fishing poles can be rented, contact Tikippugut for a quote)
- Gratuity and taxes
- Meet the guide at the departure point
- Depart for Ogac Lake by boat
- Arrive at Ogac Lake (trip takes approximately 4 hours)
- Picnic Lunch
- Fishing (5-6 hours)
- Tour departs for Iqaluit
- Tour arrives back in Iqaluit
How to Book Package:
Contact the owner directly to book.
Contact Canadian North to book flights.
Accommodations in Iqaluit are not included in the package price. Clients are responsible for booking their own accommodations.
If requested Tikippugut can buy food for clients who want this service as part of the tour. Contact Tikippugut directly to request a quote.
Tikippugut does not provide ground transportation services.